Industry: Finance and Accounts
Accountant, required for a company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
– Assist the management to meet deadlines.
– Promptly advice management of any issues affecting the company.
– Check the accuracy of suppliers / clients invoices.
– Ensure that posting is done accurately and on time.
– Maintain accurate and clear files for easy reference.
– Ensure that all balances are reconcilable.
– Ensure proper approvals are obtained before posting to the accounting system.
– Ensure financial information are fully supported by documents.
– Ensure that credit policy is strictly applied.
– Ensure invoices are issued on time.
– Ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
– Ensure full confidentiality of information.
– Transferable Saudi Residency (IQAMA).
– Driving License is a plus.