Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
1. Report to Senior Management on HSE implementation and compliance.
2. Develop, manage and maintain the company HSE Management Systems (ISO 45001 and ISO 14001).
3. Plan and implement HSE programs and manuals in compliance with company HSE Policy.
4. Prepare and all required HSE forms and templates to be used in sites.
5. Carries out in-house HSE training and safety audits on subcontractors.
6. Liaises with Clients and supervising consultants on HSE related issues.
7. Prepare plans and procedures for projects as well as documentation required for tenders.
8. Manage teams of HSE supervisors and officers in multiple projects.
9. Prepare periodic HSE reports.
10. Perform any other job-related duties.
1. Bachelor Degree from recognized institution with additional professional qualifications in HSE Management Systems.
2. NEBOSH Certificate (not course) is mandatory.
3. Minimum 10 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment in water and environmental projects (Pipelines, water treatment plants, and water networks).
4. Previous experience with Aramco & RCJY is preferred.
5. Familiarity with HSE Management Systems (ISO 45001 & ISO 14001) is mandatory.
6. Good knowledge of English (Spoken & Written) is mandatory.