Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are looing for MEP Supervisor for our Facilities Management department based in KSA. The job will involve reporting to the Facilities Manager and supervising a team of technical staff to support our differnt properties.
Description of the Role
– Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team.
– Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources.
– Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
– Responds to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements and operational policies.
– Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter.
– Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests.
– Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule.
– Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work.
– Submits weekly accurate timesheets for the operational staff.
– Carries out routine inspections for the jobs accomplished by Technicians and Service Partners.
– Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the jobs are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs.
– Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
– Receives and complete work orders to include; records concerning time, labour and materials for each task.
– Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for to resolve the emergency requirements.
– Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Services Department
– Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
– Minimum 2 years experience with relevant history of installation, maintenance and repair in commercial premises.
– Display a sound knowledge of MEP installation and civil related works.
– Should have a sound knowledge of pipefitting, electrical and electronic fault diagnosis and brazing techniques as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry. Good understanding of A/C systems and controls.
– CMMS/BMS experience (Maximo Preferred).
– Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
– Knowledge of HSEQ practices and policies.
– The candidate should have a good level of English and GCC experience is preferred.
– Must reside in the KSA
– Previous experience in Facilities Management.
– This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your manager.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of candidate applications only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV