Welding Engineer, required for a company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Scope of Responsibilities:
– Experience of 4-7 years in stainless steel welded pipe manufacturing.
– TIG-PAW combination is an extensive advantage.
– Experience in control of automatic weld lines, torch, filler feeding system and PWHT monitoring etc.
– Strict implementation in weld technique with regard to WPS, weld metals and welder qualification.
– Have a strong knowledge in relevant welding industrial codes and standards.
– Good analytical skill to solve welding problem / trouble shooting.
– Leadership skills to train and guide welding operators in safe working practices.
– Good communication and team building skills.
Qualification and Skills:
– Graduate Degree in Welding Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering in addition to the Welding Inspector certification for CSWIP/AWS/IWE.