A leading International Contracting / Manufacturing Group is looking for Accounts Managers.
– Maintaining proper up-to-date accounting books and records and ensuring that all the business activities of the month have been documented and communicated to the Accounts Department for recording in the same month.
– Submitting to management accurate and up-to-date monthly, quarterly and year-end complete set of financial statements within the deadlines set by Higher Management.
– Submitting of the yearly Zakat and Income Tax Declaration before the deadline setup by DZIT and before the expiry of the current certificate.
– Preparing periodic analytical reports for Higher Management.
– Coordinating between the Accounting department and other departments, and liaison with Internal and External Auditors.
– Coordinating with the Cost Controller for the proper recording of Revenues and costs.
– Monitoring proper implementation of Company’s policies and procedures and strict adherence to the monthly operational cash flow and corporate budgets.
– Monitoring the integrity and the smooth run of the Accounting ERP system and coordinating with IT Department for constant improvement, back- ups and security issues.
– Degree in Accounting from a reputable university. MBA, CA or CPA is a plus.
– Minimum 8 years experience with reputable construction / manufacturing companies.
– Good working experience in micro-computers.
– Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.