Location: Saudi Arabi
• For products sales, the primary objective is being responsible for achieving annual sales targets and ensuring committed contribution levels.
• Able to identify opportunities and capable of managing the bidding process with a clear financial understanding of costing and risk assessment.
• Able to negotiate and close contracts, with customer and supplier base.
• Expansion of the Business Potential of the group by understanding customer needs and partnering with the Principals.
Duties and Responsibilities (What you need to do)
Key Job Responsibilities
Scanning the market to generate the enquiries, preparation of offers and follow-up.
Visit the customers, discuss about the offer and close the order.
Responsible for payment follow up.
Responsible for quality of all the services and products delivered.
Responsible for getting all latest product updates from Principals.
Responsible for generating monthly sales reports
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Product, Project and Market Analysis
• Account Management
• Order Negotiation
• Customer relation Management
• Self starter, go-getter , object oriented and positive attitude is must
• Strong sales orientation with a proven, demonstrable track record of having won significant orders (Marine background preferred)
• Leadership qualities and good negotiation skills and the ability to interact with Senior Management levels in the customer base.
• An ability to understand emerging trends in the market and technologies and to be able to respond proactively.
• Understanding of the cost analysis, Risk Analysis and mitigation.
• An ability to accept responsibility and accountability.
• 4-7 years experience in managing successfully relevant Products for the business unit and provide efficient after sales service, installation, commissioning.
• Well experienced in managing large accounts