Position: Field coordinator
City: Tabuk – Al bada
– Previous experience is required
– fluent in English
– Can understand Arabic at minimum
The “Field Coordinator” will be assigned to support the team to cover sites, report, coordinate with colleagues and provides support which includes:
1. Ability to work in the field.
2. Performed field site visits, monitor site and cover different area.
2. Drive manual gear car.
3. Proper use field-related electronic tools such as GPS, satellite phones, and radio phones.
4. English report writing skills.
5. Properly use and keep the equipment.
6. Ensuring of records are compiled and maintained.
7. Attend trainings and comply to safety regulations.
8. Handle and comply to requests and instructions related to the field.
9. Fulfil any required tasks within the limits of the scope of work and capabilities.
No degree or qualification is required.