Job Role: Estimation Engineer (Civil)
Employment: Full Time
Job Duration: Permanent Employment
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a knowledgeable Estimation Engineer (Civil) to join our knowledgeable tendering team.
You will be working within the Tendering department responsible for the development of proposals and tender of engineered packages for Civil projects, supporting and coordinating all aspects of the bid preparation process. You will create major impact by assisting us to maintain our market positioning and develop further.
What you will need to do:
Be actively involved in the Tendering activities and contribute to the department’s plans and strategies supporting day to day deliverables needs including:
• Preparation of the Tender Information Summary.
• Preparation and review of the Bills of Quantities as required.
• Preparation of material and subcontract enquiries.
• Communication with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that comprehensive and consistent quotations are received.
• Development of cost estimations for specific parts of works.
• Development of proposals regarding work methods and equipment to be used including scheduling.
• Calculating the quantities and cost estimation for Building Construction/ Interior (Fit-outs)/ Infrastructure quantities take-off/ quantities take-off experience (Quantities with 3D calculations).
• Support other estimators in timely completion of cost estimates as required.
• Support the Tendering Manager in the compilation of the technical submittals.
What you will need to have:
• Being or equivalent in Civil Engineering; Master’s degree in relevant areas will be highly welcomed.
• 10 – 12 years of proven experience within a construction contractor.
• Ability to report information and outcomes with accuracy, attention to detail and structure
• Computer literacy, including use of MS Office; (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language.
What it is nice to have:
• If you have experience in Civil construction projects the better.
• Previous experience in similar role is gladly welcomed.
• Professional experience in Middle East.
Approvals: Aramco/ RC approved is required. He should have exposure to the Civil projects.