Industry: Finance and Accounts
Accountant, required for a company in Saudi Arabia.
– Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
– Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
– Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
– Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
– Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
– Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
– Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
– Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
– Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
– Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
– Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.