Midas, the leading furniture retailer in the Middle East has three positions available for highly skilled Logistics Officers to each manage the Logistic Operations in Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar.
– Management and Control of a Logistics Hub.
– Providing world class service levels and standards in Logistics for Warehousing and Transportation.
– Customer deliveries performed correctly and on time.
– Strict inventory control throughout the entire process.
– Adhere to proper materials handling procedures.
– Effective, efficient and safe storage, picking, packing, loading and unloading.
– Highest levels of productivity and efficiency.
– Routing and scheduling product movement.
– Motivating, training, upgrading and managing Logistics Staff.
– Quality control: product, vehicles, people, process and procedures.
– Analyzing data and using data to enhance the operations.
– Monitor and control warehouse service levels and improvement proposals.
– Effective inter departmental communication.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in Logistics Operations and or Supply Chain Management from any industry.
– University Degree.
– Relevant qualification in Warehousing, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
– Excellent computer skills.
– Fluent in both English and Arabic.
– Transferable visa.