• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Prepares budgets under varying assumptions, and document underlying basis
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Prepares breakeven and other analyses as and when needed
• Complies with financial legal requirements enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank accounts, coordination and -completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
• Manage the external and internal audits, to ensure timely completion of annual financial reports
• Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis.
• Ensuring Tax and Zakat Regulations compliance
Qualification and skills
• Bachelor’s in accounting
• Strong knowledge of IFRS, Zakat, and Taxes reporting requirement
Comprehensive knowledge of accounting ratios and Financial KPI’s
• Minimum 5 years work experience in financial accounting, record keeping and budget preparation
• Excellent verbal & written English.
• Transferable Iqama
SAR 5,500 – SAR 6,500 per month