Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
To efficiently manage and supervise all kitchen operations in the business to ensure high standards of food quality, health and hygiene in the KM`s absence.
• Supervise the food preparation process within the section to ensure it is carried out as per the standard guidelines.
• Monitor food quality and consistency to ensure food presented is of highest quality and standard as per agreed menus and guidelines.
• Allocate initial food preparation tasks to the team, whilst participating as required in the production, and in the final phases of preparation and presentation.
• Guide junior staff to carry out the food preparation process in an efficient manner.
• Instruct/train the kitchen team on routine procedures and supervise their tasks to ensure clarity and adherence.
• Work efficiently to control wastage of food and non-food items.
• Work within operational standards to ensure the kitchen and food preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guidelines.
• Ensure that the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen are maintained.
• Possess complete and thorough knowledge of how to operate all kitchen equipment and machinery, including cleaning and maintenance practices.
• Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management.