Job Description :
• Performs support tasks and activities in the accounts payable/receivable function.
• Compiles amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals.
• Gathers purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc., and prepares payments.
• Maintains all payment, receipt and other transaction records.
• Processes and verifies applications for credit and solicits payment/receipt on overdue accounts.
• Compiles necessary information from financial institutions such as banks and credit organizations.
• Records all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks.
– Bachelor Degree in Commerce
– 4 – 8 yrs. experience in AR / AP
– Transferable Iqama
– Willing to join on short notice
– Preferred Arab National
Share your CV’s @