Industry: Finance and Accounts
Key Accounts Manager, required for a company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
– Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
– Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
– Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
– Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
– You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Requirements of the role:
– Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
– Strong account management and relationship building skills.
– Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
– Highly self-motivated.