Shutdown Manager, required for a company in Saudi Arabia.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 10 plus years of work experience in Tumaround / Shutdown projects of large scale industrial plants in the Oil and Gas/Chemical/Petrochemical and Power sectors.
– The successful candidate should have specific knowledge in the maintenance shutdown of rotating and static equipment.
– GCC experience will be considered as an advantage.
– The desired candidate should possess thorough understanding of Plant operational and material requirements with specific knowledge of Commercial contract laws, procedures and practices.
– Strong knowledge of claims and variation orders, and EOT claims is a must.
We offer a competitive compensation package and provide a conducive and healthy working environment.