We are looking for a Workshop Manager
• Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
• Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
• Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
• Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
• Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
• Provide oversight and check job estimates.
• Manage inward materials/goods, checking quantities, dispatching materials/goods and receipting invoices
• Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Director – Operations. Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
• Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
• Work with the Director – Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
• Identify client’s needs and explain/demonstrate services to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
• Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Work with the Directors to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from material/products and suggest appropriate solutions. Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
• Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
• Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved. Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills.
• Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
• Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
• Must have experience from 5 – 10 years.
• Gulf experience is an advantage.
Interested Applicant Kindly Send your CV’s to our email
For inquiry just call (013) 8417-007