Urgently required Accountant with experience in ERV in health care/clinic environment
• This position is responsible for the bookkeeping and financial reporting of specialized services provided by Clinical-based subsidiary companies.
• This function includes all operational matters affecting the preparation and reporting of monthly financial statements.
• Prepares financial projections for the medical center and subsidiary entities during the annual budget preparation, monthly financial statement close process, and external audits.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is must and excellent verbal and communication skills required.
• Prepares financial projections for the subsidiary entities during the annual budget preparation, monthly financial statement close process, and external audits.
• Performing detailed account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare monthly journal entries for subsidiary locations.
• Manage daily accounting and business functions throughout the month.
• Required for sound financial analysis, managing projects and in-depth analysis of all financial aspects of the Medical Center’s existing services and possible service line expansions.
• Communicates with management and staff concerning financial and strategic matters.
• Prepares monthly and quarterly analysis of financial performance against budget and other trends.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly analysis for board meetings.
• Prepare monthly financial statement, consisting of balance sheets, income statement and key data for subsidiary locations
• Prepare budget for medical center subsidiaries.
Candidates (male) having above qualification and relevant experience can send their CVs to