Creates a memorable experience for each and every guest by providing fast and friendly service, quality products and a clean, safe store environment.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
The responsibilities of a team member are divided into three roles and it is necessary for each team member to be able to function in each of these roles. While in each role, it is expected that the Team Member:
• Proactively engages the guest in conversation.
• Seeks opportunities to educate and suggestively sell.
• Executes all company initiatives.
• Greet and interact with the guest, direct guest flow, prepare and deliver product, operate the cash register, control cash, and keep store clean.
• Welcome questions and educate the guests.
• Know guest’s name and drink preference.
• Solicit guest’s order, ring up sale and provide correct change in a timely fashion
• Direct guest to pick-up area.
• Thank guest for coming to Second Cup.
• Pour drip brew.
• Manage cash drawer, verify starting cash, count down and complete end-of-shift paperwork, place shift deposit in safe.
• Complete all side jobs and checklists.
• Keep register and guest areas clean.
The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours,
*Attractive salary, incentives and Other Benefits are offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR2,800.00 /month