Minimum Education: Master’s Degree
Degree Title: Administration
Minimum Experience: 4 Years
Advertisement for a vacant position in a Gulf Health Authority
A Gulf Health Authority is announcing for a vacant position (Executive Secretary) according to the following conditions:
– Holding the citizenship of the Gulf Cooperation Council States.
– Holding Master Degree in secretariat or administration or any specialty related to health (with very good grade at minimum).
– Practical experience in Executive Secretariat, not less than 4 years.
– Fluent in English (spoken & written), experience in translation is preferable.
– Perfect use of personal computer and its applications.
– Highly professional and speedy typing both Arabic & English.
– Mastering methods of conventional and electronic archiving as well as all secretarial works.
– Many training courses in the field of Health.
– Ability of social communication and work team.
– Good behavior and conduct, non-smoker.
Those who have the qualifications, experience and who fulfill the conditions of this vacant job may send their CVs.