Business Development Manager, required for a leading Construction Company in Saudi Arabia.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering or Management or Economics.
– Own professional communication skills, analysis, ability and future perspective.
– Five (5) years experience in leading positions.
– Fluent in Arabic and English.
– Participate in setting up modernistic strategic plans to place the company in a leading position.
– Develop concepts to expand the business of the company.
– Explore industrial and construction opportunities and furnish the management with recommendations and studies emphasizing its prospective impact on the companyâ€™s activity and means of defiance to ensure the continuance growth and leadership of the company.
– Develop intelligence means of obtaining data about present and upcoming projects and provide the company management with his professional reports and recommendations.