QC Engineer / QC Inspector, required for a company in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Education and Experience:
– Must have experience in Heat exchanger manufacturing company (Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Preferred).
– Must be Engineer or Equivalent.
– Must be familiar with Saudi Aramco Standards and other International Standards (ASME / ASTM / API, etc).
– Must have good negotiation and communication skills.
– Must have 2 years experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control Department.
– Must have command in computer.
– Ability to read drawings / blue prints.
– Level II in RT, PT, UT, MT (Supplementary Requirement).
– Perform dimensional checks.
– Perform as-built measurements.
– Perform visual inspection and measurement.
– Check Surface Profile after sandblasting.
– To carry out Paint Inspection (Blotter test , Check Dry Film Thickness etc).
– Perform internal sampling audits.
– Perform random inspections to ensure compliance with quality program and customer requirements.
– Perform routine inspections to ensure compliance with ASME requirements.
– Perform pressure tests on finished products to verify leak.
– Conforming to all requirements of ISO 9001:2008 which is applicable to the company.