Industry: Media and Communications
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented individual to help support the needs of our clients across a variety of web projects and initiatives.
This full-time position is a new addition to our team. In this role, you will work with the Web Team to plan, design, and build new sites for our clients. In addition, this role will include a fair amount of maintenance work on existing websites.
Your maintenance duties will include using various CMS solutions to update existing site content (copy, images, video, etc.), as well as working with our development partners to perform updates to functionality on these sites.
– Education: Bachelor.
– Experience Level: 2-4+ years experience.
– Employment Type: Full-Time.
– Compensation: 3500 – 7000 SAR or as per experience.
– 2-4+ years professional work experience; a background in website programming/building is required.
– You must have experience and ability to design UI/Mockup of the website using Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks is must.
– Knowledge and be able to covert psd or html/Css to wordpress template is a must. Also development of wordpress plugin is plus.
– You must have experience in building website in bilingual – Arabic and English.
– Willing to learn new technologies and advance your skills.
– Work well managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
– You must have experience and inclination to work in a collaborative team environment, where good ideas and experienced opinions are highly valued; experience in a supervisory capacity overseeing other programmers is a plus.
– Familiarity with the principles of Advertising and Marketing are most welcome; experience working within an agency environment is a plus.