Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Government Relation Officer with English Language (Only Saudis)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but limited to the following.
– Responsible for all Government Relations Procedures (Change of Sponsorship, Issuance of new Iqama’s, Renewal of Iqama’s, Iqama Transfers, processing Visa documents, Exit Reentry Visa, Final Exit Visa etc.) Prepares the documents for the Iqama Renewals, Change of Sponsorship Etc.
– Responsible for Nitaqat process (Saudization Percentage)
– Attend the complex cases in Courts, Ministry of Commerce on behalf of company (if required).
– Attestation of legal documents form chamber of commerce
– Process, forwards & Collects legal documents related to the malls contracts, Ministry of Labour and Immigration, Passport office, Airport, sea port, STC, Municipality etc.
– Developing excellent relations with all Government Offices.
– Controlling the In & Out of Custody of Passport and generate weekly Task Reports
– Updating & Maintaining the Employee information in HRMS System.
– Pro active and advance notification about any changes in government rules & regulations
– Have experience at least 3 years.
– Computer Literate – MS Office Skills ( Word, Excel &PowerPoint).
– English Language Reading & Writing.
– Must be Saudi National with valid driving license