• Analyze with the ORKILA KSA General Manager the competing environment of ORKILA in KSA (Customers, Competitors, Administrations…)
• Working Knowledge of the products and technical and commercial backup.
• Propose, make approved and follow up the necessary commercial surveys for the quantification and the operation of the concerned markets/region.
• Optimize the distribution stock management (minimization of the working capital requirement).
Comment regularly to the General Manager:
– The sales realization compared to the budget.
– The « New customers / new products » list evolution.
• Work with the product chief of our suppliers to inform them about their markets evolutions and all the opportunities for new developments that could improve our sales, including suppliers reporting.
• Optimize the sales in local and foreign currency (set up the selling and buying prices, design the commercial policies) for relevant markets under supervision.
• Work with the ORKILA KSA Finance Manager & General Manager in the credit management procedure and receivables to be in line with the general credit management procedure of the company.
• Decide the customers’ classification list for the markets under his responsibility and following up key customers.
• Define and manage the distribution needed for related markets network (conveyors, traders, consultants,) that could bring useful information for the sales development.
• Prepare every quarter the SPRING sales forecasts for the 3 next quarters
• Prepare reports