Sales Channel Manager B2B required in Riyadh.
1. Provide timely and accurate assessments new channels, including competitor analysis, segmentation and product requirements.
2. Develop new business as measured against KPIs.
3. Extend the Company’s market share.
4. Work with and contribute to the Company Marketing and Sales Plan.
5. Provide and act on market intelligence and collaborate with senior colleagues in setting sales targets.
6. Recommend unit selling prices and discounting formulae for differentiated market segments.
7. Present products to customers.
8. Implement Company Policies and Procedures.
9. Generate timely business development strategies.
10. Attend business forums, events and exhibitions.
11. Provide planning for new business – B to B and B to C.
12. Communicate key information with the Maintenance and Procurement Teams.
13. Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and trends.
14. Promote the Customer Service Excellence ethos of the Company at all times.
Expert understanding of business development strategies
Excellent communication and soft skills
Customer focused and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
Integrity and trust. The ability to maintain confidentiality, be truthful, adhere to legal and other regulatory requirements, admit mistakes, follow through on commitments
Peer and team relationship building. The ability to lead the development of a team oriented culture, build mutual respect and trust with colleagues, encourage collaboration, and solve problems within a team framework
Excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively influence and negotiate
Good mathematical skills
Ability to work effectively within a culture defined by teamwork and openness and in a business which requires a sense of urgency, flexibility and creative solutions
Process and analytical skills. The ability to design work processes and define procedures and policies to accomplish work efficiently. The ability to analyze problems and identify creative and effective solutions in a complex business environment.
Qualification & Experience Prerequisites;
Education / Qualifications
o Bachelor’s degree in Business from an accredited university
o Marketing/Sales qualification
Minimum 5 years in a marketing/sales senior role, preferably in Saudi Arabia
Expertise in customer relations and business development
Expertise in identifying and exploiting market trends.
Language skills required:
o Fluency in Arabic and English
o Expert oral and written communications skills
Computer proficiency particularly in the use of MS Office and PowerPoint.
Familiarity with business systems and reporting software on ERP (Odoo).
Note: 1. Preference will be given to those has B2B experience in Consumer Electronics, IT or related areas.
2. Required Arab Nationalities.