Industry: Business Development
Business Development Manager / Branch Manager, required for a company in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
– The Business Development Executive will work towards achieving set targets on all core products.
Critical Success Factors:
– Manage an assigned geographical sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and coverage to meet corporate objectives.
– Develop prospective clients, make cold calls and service and grow existing clients.
– Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
– Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to maintain sales pipeline sheet SPANCO sheet.
– Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
– Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
– Maintain sales kits and current product knowledge.
– Respond to inquiries by clients.
– Prepare quotations through Customer service / Sales coordinator and send to clients.
– Follow –up on quotations and close business, if lost revert with reasons.
– On receiving confirmed business hand over to customer service with a proper SOP wherever required.
– Assist the credit control team to collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients in allotted credit limit.
– Meet corporate budgeted targets.
– Timely submission of reports set by the management as per the deadline.
– Provide MIS information on Market and Competitor activity to Management.
– Ensure Credit customers are wetted out through the with Credit approval process.
– Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.