A leading Saudi based Company is looking for a Warehouse Manager .
The following are the highlights of the required candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage receiving, warehousing, and distribution processes and procedures, and confirm staff compliance
2. Conduct physical counts of products and reconcile with data to maintain adequate inventory levels
3. Develop and monitor procedures for safety and security of warehouse environment and all goods
4. Inspect all warehouse equipment and order repairs and replacements when required
5. Prepare an annual budget, plan out expenses, analyse any variances, and make necessary corrections to help the business achieve financial objectives
6. Recruit, hire, and train new warehouse employees
7. Oversee all warehouse employees, including creating schedules, providing coaching and mentoring, and issuing corrective action when required
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of proper safety procedures, equipment maintenance, and warehouse best practices
2. Ability to create and manage warehouse processes
3. Financial and analytical capabilities to plan budgets, monitor inventory, assess data, and create reports
4. Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team
5. Skills in inventory control and management
6. 3+ years of warehousing experience at oil and gas products and materials
7. Associate’s degree in management, business operations, or related field .
8. Strong working knowledge of ERPs and Microsoft applications such as excel
9. Age must be from 25 to 45 years