Industry: Health and Medical
The Audiology Technician position is skilled technical work assisting in conducting patient audio metric testing, fittings, adjustments and repairs.
The employee is also responsible performing hearing screening and assisting with audiological evaluation under the supervision of a licensed audiologist
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meets with patients and conduct hearing screenings
• Explains procedures to patient or families.
• Gathers and documents information from patients.
• Fits hearing aids and assists with adjustments questions or problems.
• Clean all Audiology equipment at the end of each work day.
• Responsible for inventory and supply control/management.
• Assists in preparing clinic for patients daily assisting the audiologist with testing and completing paperwork for order and repairs.
• Adheres to goals and policies establish by department.
• Maintains patient files and perform clerical duties and other support functions.
• Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal and state guidelines and regulations.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Functional Area: Healthcare/Medicine/Nursing
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to administer audiological screenings.
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of computer and data entry software
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Only Female Candidates can apply.
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Qualification: Diploma(Medical Laboratory Technology)