Operation Manager, required for a company in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Duties and Tasks:
– Plan, direct and coordinate the transportation operation activities of a large land transport company.
– Plan, organize, manage and motivate the work of subordinate staff.
– Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
– Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
– Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
– Updating and using relevant knowledge — keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge.
– Communicate with persons outside the organization and represent the organization to customers.
– Judging the qualities of services or people.
– Resolve conflicts and negotiate with others.
– Minimum qualification- Bachelor degree.
– Experience – Minimum 5 years in land transport industry mainly dealing with oil field companies.