Business Development Manager, required for a leading construction company in Saudi Arabia.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering or Management or Economics.
– Own professional communication skills, analysis, ability and future perspective.
– Five (5) years experience in leading positions.
– Fluent in Arabic and English.
– Participate in setting up modernistic strategic plans to place the company in a leading position.
– Develop concepts to expand the business of the company.
– Explore industrial and construction opportunities and furnish the management with recommendations and studies emphasizing its prospective impact on the company’s activity and means of defiance to ensure the continuance growth and leadership of the company.
– Develop intelligence means of obtaining data about present and upcoming projects and provide the company management with his professional reports and recommendations.