Industry: Marketing & PR
Sales & Marketing Executive
This key role with a successful, specialist environmental services business combines responsibility for sales and marketing strategy with team leadership and winning and developing large accounts.
• Develop, agree and lead the implementation of the sales & marketing plans
• Ensure that the sales process is managed effectively at all stages from prospecting through to successful service delivery
• Ensure that an active pipeline of prospects is maintained
• Organise and manage marketing activities and communication material production
• Build and maintain sound, professional commercial relationships with existing, key account customers.
• Lead and motivate the sales & marketing team to ensure effective performance
• Contribute to the effective management of the business as a key member of the management team
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets preferably involving selling a service solution to businesses e.g. Recycling/Waste Management, Environmental Services, FM, Hygiene/Washroom Services, Transport, Logistics, Cleansing Services, Wastewater, Hazardous or Chemical Waste Treatment etc.
• Able to balance responsibilities for sales strategy, team management and hands-on business development effectively
• Experienced in tendering for/winning and managing key account business
• Self-starter, able to work effectively own initiative and thrive in a SME business environment
• Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient; able to recognize opportunities for creating new business sales and improving customer services
This position requires a University Degree (preferably with Master’s Degree) with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably with a Waste & Environmental, Hospitality, Construction or Industrial sector, or 4 years’ experience in a sales role.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• A good communicator, with effective presentation and negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English is essential.
• Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office.
• Driving Experience Must.