Leading International Oilfield service providers to the Oil and Gas Industry is currently looking for Project Engineers of Metallurgy
to join their expanding teams in Saudi Arabia.
– Determine methods and solutions for complex engineering problems in tandem with the Technical Specialist.
– Supervise and lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large-sized projects.
– Provide necessary technical information in compliance with tender specifications and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
– Supervise and provide guidance in the development of Metallurgy key deliverables, MSD, MSR, CMM, Painting, Insulation and Coating specifications.
– Provide guidance in the development of MSD, MSR, CMM and technical documents issued for IDC’s and the integration of other engineering discipline data inputs.
– 4 years Bachelors’ Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
– Minimum of 15 years of related experience preferably from working for an EPC organization in the Oil and Gas Industry in the GCC.