Job Role: Planning Engineer (Civil)
Employment: Full Time
Job Duration: Permanent Employment
– Prepare the Project Programme by using Primavera and getting approval from client for Project Baseline.
– Deciding on proper milestone sequences for each project stage by using Primavera.
– Set targets for activities based on each phase of a project plan and ensure it meets client’s specifications.
– Make estimations for timescales and costs.
– Project Monitoring & Reporting.
– Monitor day-to-day work progress for a project and provide accurate Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports by swiftly communicating potential progress delays or project slippages.
– Tracking and analyzing field results is another key responsibility.
– Continually make comparisons between planned progress & actual progress and report any differences to the Project Manager. Also study the impact of alternative approaches.
– Perform Project Co-ordination.
– Analyze expenses and identify opportunities to save cost.
– Make sure projects are handled on time and on budget by overseeing the project planning, inventory services, cost control, team leadership, and project management.
– Manage Stakeholder and Team Communication.
– Works closely with others involved in the project and directs the daily workload of subordinate team members.
– Attend crucial meetings and provide current status updates to vendors, supervisors, and other stakeholders.
– Managing overall project communications.
– Driving continuous improvement by working with leadership teams is a key duty.
– Identify gaps in key performance areas and plan activities to increase overall project efficiency.
– Provide guidance and deliver schedules to facilitate project execution strategy.
– Education: Civil Engineering Graduation
– Experience: 12 – 15 years of experience as Planning Engineer.
– Approvals: Aramco/ RC approved is required. He should have exposure to the Civil Construction projects.
Suitable candidates who could join immediately with transferable iqama should send CV with all documents related to qualifications, experience & approvals