Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
1. Reports to the engineering management team.
2. Supervises up to 5 Lead Engineers of the same discipline.
3. Develops corporate strategies, procedures and work instructions.
4. Approves Lead Engineers’ planning, document register, and manhour forecasts.
5. Assigns appropriate manpower.
6. Ensures deliverables are high quality and conformance to corporate engineering procedures is maintained.
7. Interfaces with Project Manager /Engineering Manager on design/engineering issues.
8. Performance manages Lead Engineers and their teams.
9. Acts as the technical authority for the discipline.
1. Strong working knowledge of international codes and standards.
2. Familiar with the latest design engineering and analytical techniques/software.
3. Experience across all engineering phases (concept/FEED/detail).
4. Onshore brownfield Middle East experience.
5. Proven track record in planning, coordinating and supervising teams of discipline engineers in oil and gas projects.
6. Fluent in English.
Bachelor honours degree in a relevant engineering discipline from a recognised institution.
Professional accreditation from recognised institute i.e. C Eng (UK), P Eng (USA & Canada), Eur Ing (Europe) or equivalent.
Master’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
Relevant Years of Experience:
In the Industry – 2 years