Location: Saudi Arabia
– Minimum 5 years of welding experience
– Willingness to work overtime
– Welding certification preferred
– Highly motivated individual with attention to detail
– Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead position.
– Operate and Maintain all Workshop Machines
We are looking for a skilled Welder/Fabricator 2nos to cut and join metals at our Dammam Workshop. Pay range as per market value, along with great benefits. Safety is our number one value and you must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. Knowledge of various kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
• Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques and operating various welding devices. Interprets blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding process. Inspects completed welds to determine structural soundness
• Set up components for welding according to specifications
• Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
• Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
• Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
• Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety