Industry: Human Resources
Human Resources Manager, required for a company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
– The Human Resources Manager shall guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company, specifically covering areas of recruiting and staffing, organizational departmental planning, performance management and improvement systems, employment and compliance to regulatory authorities, employees development needs and trainings, employee relations, compensation and benefits administrations, employee safety welfare, wellness and health, corporate social obligations, employees redress of disputes.
– The ideal candidate should be a Saudi National with minimum of five years of senior Human Resource Level experience and should have a minimum of Bachelors degree with MBA preferable from any recognized institutions.
– Candidate should have good command of English.
– Knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
– Candidates must exhibit high level of interpersonal skill and demonstrate his/her ability to handle multicultural employees.