Industry: Human Resources
HR and Administration Manager, required for a company in Saudi Arabia.
– Applicants should have a Bachelor Degree in HR/Administration or equivalent and not less than 10 years of experience in Inspection business in Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical Industries.
– He should have excellent communication skills in English and Arabic language and updated knowledge of computer applications encompassed with knowledge of Saudi Arabia Labor Laws, HR Polices and Saudization.
– He will be responsible for day to day activities of Human Resource and Administration of the company operations to achieve the best results with proper communication / liaison with the organizations
personnel, departments and manage / monitor the timely completion of assignments of GROs and team members to avoid last minute hassles.
– Should have proven project management skills to organize, plan and direct the work activities required for multiple nationality teams and ability to manage business matters in the absence of Country
– Should be familiar with the local Healthcare insurance schemes, GOSI, workmen’s compensation etc.
– Above all, the ideal person should have a pleasant personality, cool temperature with good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.