Industry: Marketing & PR
The Eastbrook team brings with it expertise in infrastructure project planning and development, project investment management, partnership and alliances, project management and delivery.
The team has over two decades of experience in creating sustainable values in housing projects.It is a company with an eco-conscience as we seek to value while preserving the future.
– The candidate must have atleast 2 years of experience in marketing. – Experience of client handling and servicing in the real estate sector is desired.
– Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation ss are a must.
– Experience of managing online and telephonic query management systems would be an added advantage.
– He should be comfortable to deal with customers and vors on a day to day basis.
– The candidates should be able to indepently provide initial briefing to customers and vors regarding respective requirements.
– The candidate should have the capability to do undertake market research and generate leads and queries from various sources for business development.
– Age: less than 28 yrs.
– Qualification: Graduate.
– Compensation: Top of the market with performance based incentives.