A large Master Developer is looking for a seasoned General Manager Procurement.
– Manage the Procurement and Contracts Department for a large Real Estate Master Development company.
– Main area of responsibilities include managing all procurement processes from developing tendering and sourcing strategies through contract closure.
– These include developing construction services RFP’s, Tenders and Contracts for real estate development projects, implementing corporate governance, negotiating with vendors, managing pre and post contract commercial components including variations, claims and contract closure.
– Job requires working knowledge of real estate projects life cycle and the procurement processes and commercial challenges in each phase.
– It also requires an ability to coordinate closely with legal and the development teams.
– Strong understanding of the procurement process. Strong FIDIC knowledge and other engineering and service contracts guidelines.
– At least 10 years experience in large real estate companies.
– Candidate must have at least a Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering or equivalent, preferably RICS.
– Must have strong communication and analytical skills.
– Must be bilingual, both Arabic and English fluency is a must.