Industry: Construction and Property
Minimum Education: Diploma/Vocational
Degree Title: Structural or civil engineering.
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
PERI, as a leading international company in the area of form work, scaffolding and engineering, our 55 subsidiaries operate in more than 95 countries producing an annual turnover of 1,099 billion Euro. Worldwide, PERI has 6,700 employees and provides customers in the building industry with efficient solutions for rational construction.
Design Engineer – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Developing cost effective formwork solutions.
– Preparing formwork and shoring drawings for various concrete structures with AutoCAD.
– Performing static analysis, checking to ensure optimal design.
– Preparing client presentations.
– Interacting with the sales department and design supervisor to provide the most effective design solutions.
– Self reliable working and comprehensive project responsibility.
– Long term strategic thinking and flat hierarchies.
– Challenging projects in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams.
– Diploma or degree in the field of structural or civil engineering.
– At least 3 years working experience in formwork, structural design, drafting and AutoCAD.
– Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Good verbal and written English skills are a must.
– Arabic is recommended.
– The ability to learn quickly and to work independently.
– Outstanding organization skills.