Industry: Business Development
– To analyze, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
– To assist in the preparation of user and system test plans.
– Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
– Analyze and document business processes.
– Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
– To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
– To design and ute the test scenarios and test scripts.
– Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
– Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and depencies.
– Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
– Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
– A proven track record in Software Development.
– End to experience of the project lifecycle.
– Proven experience interacting directly with users.
– Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal ss.