Industry: Construction and Property
Job Title: Safety Officer / Safety Inspector
Job Specification: Safety inspector in the field of water and sanitation projects
Education: Min 2 year Diploma after High School
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Consultant with experience of not less than 5 years
• Must have experience in water, road, pipe lines, sewerage projects
• Inspects equipment, tools, and working conditions to ensure safety of workers engaged in construction and maintenance of overhead and underground power lines: Inspects safety belts, ladders, ropes, rubber goods, and tools and replaces those not meeting safety requirements.
• Observes crews at work and reports laxity in safety precautions, such as failure to use goggles, rubber gloves, and other safety devices.
• Examines conditions of ditches and tunnels and recommends use of braces to prevent cave-ins endangering workers.
• Investigates accidents to determine causes and devises preventive measures.
• May instruct workers in use of safety equipment and safe work methods.
APPLY TO: If you profile fits into the above mentioned requirements then send soft copy of your Curriculum Vita immediately.