Advanced Electro Mechanical Company, a leading construction company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia specialized in EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) contracts for mechanical and electrical works in large and mega building projects including, but not limited to, hospitals, hotels, high rise towers, residential complexes and educational institutes, is seeking to hire experienced Project Managers in the following specialty:
– 10-20 years of experience.
– Should be a graduate engineer with a mechanical or electrical engineering background, and experience in the building industry and the project management of mega building projects.
– Plans and coordinates with other functional managers to ensure the completion of projects according to standards and specifications.
– Has adequate knowledge of construction practices, international codes, standards and specifications. Has the ability to secure the necessary resources for the execution of projects.
– Has the skills to liaise with clients and his representatives on all issues concerning the project. Should possess good managerial and interpersonal skills, and should be able to lead and motivate his team.
– Has the ability to execute MEP works within the allocated budget and project timeframe.
– Coordinates, monitors and directs all functional engineers to ensure full compliance with all project requirements.
– Accountable and fully responsible for meeting project objectives and company directions.
– Familiar with variation orders.
– Familiar with planning, value engineering and site solutions.