Industry: Finance and Accounts
Internal Auditor, required for a leading group of companies in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Reporting to the Chief Internal Auditor, the incumbent will have the ability to perform risk assessments executive operational, financial and compliance audits as per the audit plan.
– Conduct testing and evaluation of systems of internal controls, prepare and write audit reports in English.
– Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience with the position applied for in external or internal auditing with a leading organization.
– Power Point, Excel and Office Word.
– Transferable Iqama is requested.