1 – Job Purpose:
To oversee company production operations in the factory. Ensure the production process remains smooth and efficient by monitoring employees and organizing workflows, report the daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Preferably with experience in roasting coffee and making various coffee products.
2 – Job Specification:
• Required Educational Level:
o Bachelor degree or industrial diploma in food science.
• Required Experience:
o Experience as a production a supervisor (Three years’ for Bachelor degree as and five years’ experience for Diploma degree).
• Required Abilities , Skills and Knowledge :
1. Motivator and mentor, supervisory skills.
2. Organizing and planning skills.
3. Able to work independently in the production lines.
4. Strong operational skills in a plants environment
5. Team-building skills.
6. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
7. Able to take directions and follow them accordingly.
8. Good communication skills, organizational skills, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Required Languages: 1. English 2. Arabic–Preferable.
3 – Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To take full responsibility of the production of the company products and sub products by directing the activities related to a specific production line. And ensure the smooth running of the production processes
2. Ensure meeting the production targets as requested by the job order through implementing the necessary action plans and supervising the machine operators.
3. Requesting materials for production from the stores.
4. Reporting production quantities, waste, quality of work for production engineer.
5. Check production output according to specifications
6. To take full responsibility of the quality of product that is produced within his production lines.
7. Provide production information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
8. Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff
9. Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace in the production area.
10. Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
11. Implement and enforce ISO 22000 food safety, quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
12. Review operators and workers performance.
13. Train new operators on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
14. Daily reconciliation for the raw materials with stores.