Degree Title (Industrial/Vocational Education or Engineering / Science)
Minimum Experience: 4 Years
Vocational Instructors / Trainers
A Multinational company is looking for vocational instructors / trainers In the following disciplines to work in Saudi Arabia:
– Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Plant Operation Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Service Technician
– Instrumentation and Process Control Technician Telecommunication Technician
– Pipefitter-Fabricator HVAC Servicemen Lab Technician
– Welding Technician
– Health 6 Safety Programs
The applicants must have the ability to conduct class room and laboratory / workshop training in one or more of the above mentioned disciplines. The responsibilities will include working with other staff to identify areas of Oil & Gas knowledge that require improvement, development of co / extracurricular activities, developing curriculum, coordinating with other instructors to integrate curricula, monitoring lab access and training classes.
The trainers / instructors should be computer literate and oriented to technological instructional delivery. The trainers shall have:
– Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial/Vocational Education or Engineering / Science) with four (4) years Oil and Gas Industrial experience or as a trainer in industrial or vocational skills, or
– Associate Degree (Industrial/vocational! or equivalent qualification with six(6)years Oil and Gas industrial experience or as a trainer in industrial or vocational skills, or
– Trainers with no formal degrees who are craft certified should havea minimum of eleven
– (11) years of experience as trainer in their specific held. Professional trainer certification from an international recognized certification licensing organization is preferred.
– The training programs shall be conducted in English language. Therefore the applicants must have excellent communication skills in English language.