Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Degree Title: Electrical Engineering
Minimum Experience: 4 Years
REQUIRED (Site Engineer) Electrical and (Construction) Mechanical Engineer
Education & Qualifications:
– Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
– Must possess a professional license.
– No less than 4 years of experience.
– Good command of English language (written and spoken).
– Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects.
– Must have good management and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate.
– Should have knowledgeable about the local market regarding labor, building materials and suppliers.
– Preferably computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
– Must possess professional driving license.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Supervise construction projects (Mechanical, Electrical and Sanitary).
2) Take as-built/actual measurements of newly identified sites prior to designing works.
3) Coordinate with the Architects/CAD Operators regarding the details of construction.
4) Supervise maintenance and repair works on an on-call basis.
5) Coordinate with the contractors and building owners during the construction phase.
6) Prepare the project’s progress report.
7) Preparation of communication letters that are necessary during the construction phase.