Planning Engineer, required for a Contracting Company in Saudi Arabia.
– Qualifications: – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Primavera, P6.
– Experience in a oil/gas, petrochemical and power projects – Regularly performs critical path analysis – Making forecast related to progress, revenue and cost.
– Experienced in managing projects from conception to completion.
– Written communication skills – able to prepare plan and schedule documents, proposals, executive reports.
– Interpersonal and verbal communication skills – establishing client relationships, making group presentations, communicating effectively with site personnel.
– Participates effectively in multidisciplinary teams, contributes to achieving tasks and timelines.
– Is methodical, pays attention to detail and takes responsibility for the quality and accuracy of own work and meeting deadlines.
– Willing to work on a wide range of projects and tasks involving site visits and at times working irregular hours.
– Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in the English language.