Fresher We are looking out for Financial Analyst position on urgent basis for our clients which are all well to do firms and Mnc,s across Bangalore.
Followed is the job description:
– Analyze financial information to produce fores of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
– Assemble spreadsheets and draw ts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
– Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
– Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trs in investment risks, and economic influences.
– Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
– Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
– Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
– Present oral and written reports on general economic trs, individual corporations, and entire industries.
– Recomm investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the investing public.
– Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
– Contact brokers and purchase investments for companies, according to company policy.
– Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
– Budget Analysts.
– Credit Analysts.
– Investment Analysts.
– Mergers and Acquisitions Analysts.
– Money Market Analysts.
– Ratings Analysts.
– Risk Analysts.
– Security Analysts.
– Tax Analysts.
– Wall Street Analysts.