Industry: Finance and Accounts
Senior Auditor, required for a company in Saudi Arabia.
– ISO Certified, 5 years experience in stock, sample audits with reporting skills.
Key responsibilities include:
– On sight /online Spot audit of process, procedures, flow charts and work instruction to ensure its compliance to documented procedures and activity /CCP.
– Quality audits on a daily basis to cover all locations in a specific frequency – to measure and assure the adherence to established QMS system (ISO 9001:2008) Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000), Environment Management System (ISO 14000), HACCP, EU and ADMA guidelines.
– Data and document management systems audits. Detailed evaluation of critical parameters.
– Audit Bio-security implementation in the production departments and monitor emergency action plan in case of abnormalities.
– Inspect the raw materials at warehouse, check copies of compliance, coordinate with lab for sample collection and analysis, and archive the results.